Adventure Awaits
The new year has brought with it the chance to spend time with family and old friends. This has been something that I missed so much during my time away and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have spent three full months enjoying special moments with them. But alas, travel beckons and I'm about to embark on another adventure in two weeks. "Where am I going?", you may ask. I'm headed to a world "down under"; where kiwis are not just fruit, they are birds and apparently people too.
New Zealand is a place that seems to have it all, mountains, oceans, wildlife, cityscapes and quiet villages. The more I learn about this country, the more excited I am to experience it. As for exactly where I will be going once I arrive, I'm not exactly sure. The general plan is to travel around, choose an area in which to work, make a bit of money and then head off again. SIDE NOTE: If anyone has any recommendations of places to stay or things to do, I'd love to hear from you. Don't hesitate to send me a message or leave a comment below.
After New Zealand I'll be heading to a couple other countries before returning home. However the plans for those aren't finalized yet, so you'll have to wait and see where I end up. Maybe I'll start taking bets, haha. Thanks again for following along for the ride.
Ms. C 💜

Comments
Post a Comment